It is a portable instrument to quantify the concentrartion of total hemoglobin in blood, it can be used in a clinical laboratory or in a point -of-care testing facility.
- Based on photometry principle.
- point-of-care instrument to detect hemoglobin in blood.
- Results in 3 secs.
- Memory 1000 samples.
- Runs on AAA Alkaline battery and external DC adaptor slot available as option.
- The result indicates an Hb concentration in units of g/dl.HCT is the calculated result
- Who is the manufacturer?
- What is this meter used for?
It is used for the determination of Hemoglobin and HCT count.
- What is the test principle involved?
LED based optical system
- What are the accessories provided as package?
- What is the warranty of the product?
Warranty is 1 year from the date of installation
- What are the test parameters that can be performed?
Hb and HCT
- Which type of sample used?
Fresh Fingerstick Whole blood
- What is sample volume?
- Is it a strip based method?
No it is a cuvette based method
- Result Display?